Friday, February 20, 2009

Yard Art - Garage Sale Treasures

Some of my favorite yard art are items that I have found at garage sales. I love finding treasures at garage sales and I like the fact that I am recycling made made objects.

So far, my most prized garage sale yard art are have been the colorful bowling balls that I have found. I just place them through out the planter beds at the edge of my lawn. When the bowling balls are found by visitors, the bowling balls always seem to bring a smile to their faces.

I also like to recycle old cooking pots as planters.

Garage sale treasures can be the perfect addition to your next landscaping project. Just give yourself some time to think creatively next time you go to a garage sale and you are bound to come up with lots of great landscaping ideas. Mentally place an item in your landscape and see how it might look.

No comments:

Post a Comment